AARP offers a range of insurance plans that are designed to meet the needs of its members. Here are some of the insurance plans offered by AARP:
- Medicare Advantage plans: AARP offers Medicare Advantage plans that provide additional benefits beyond what Original Medicare covers. These plans are offered through private insurance companies and may include prescription drug coverage, vision and hearing care, and fitness programs.
- Medicare Supplement plans: AARP offers Medicare Supplement plans, also known as Medigap plans, which help pay for the out-of-pocket costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover. These plans are available in all 50 states and offer several different levels of coverage.
- Medicare Prescription Drug plans: AARP offers Medicare Prescription Drug plans, which provide coverage for prescription drugs. These plans are available in all 50 states and offer several different levels of coverage.
- Homeowners insurance: AARP offers homeowners insurance that is specifically designed for people aged 50 and over. This insurance provides coverage for your home, personal property, and liability.
- Auto insurance: AARP offers auto insurance that is designed for people aged 50 and over. This insurance provides coverage for your vehicle, as well as liability and personal injury protection.
- Life insurance: AARP offers life insurance that provides coverage for your loved ones in the event of your death. This insurance is available in term and permanent policies.
It’s important to review the specific details of each AARP insurance plan option to determine which one is right for you, including costs, coverage, and availability in your area.